Davide Mancuso - Via Giuseppe di Vittorio 21/a - 53019 Castelnuovo Berardenga (SI)
Data collected from this site
When you use the contact form or subscribe to our newsletter, you voluntarily provide us with certain personal data, such as your first and last name, or your address. In other cases through the Usage Data or third party services, some information may be collected automatically while you use this site.
Below is a detailed list of the services that collect Personal Data and their purposes.
When you fill out the contact form with your personal data, you consent to its use to allow us to respond to your requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated in the header of the form.
Storage of Personal Data
We ensure that we take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of your Personal Information.
At the end of the retention period your Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the expiry of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to portability of the Data may no longer be exercised.
Sharing Personal Information
We may share your Personal Data and other information with other parties involved in the organization of this site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, computer companies, communications agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of Managers may always be requested from the Data Controller.
Never and for no reason do we sell or rent User Data to any third party. The only uses of the Data are those outlined in this policy. Users are the sole owners of their Data and may request its modification or deletion at any time.
In accordance with Articles 15 et seq. of the GDPR, you can exercise your right to:
- obtain a copy of information about your Data and how it is processed;
- revoke your consent or oppose the processing of your Personal Data;
- verify the correctness of your Data and request that it be updated or corrected;
- ask us to delete your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as if we no longer need it or if you withdraw your consent;
- ask us to limit or "block" the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, for example when you contest the accuracy of the data or object to its processing by us;
- receive your Data in a structured format, in common use and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unhindered transfer to another Data Controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the consent of the User, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related to it;
- lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Contact us to exercise your rights.
This Information Notice has been prepared on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including Articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and relates exclusively to this site.
We may change this Policy at any time by posting the Modified Version on the Website.
Last Updated: 19 August 2022